Are you canvassing this Heart Month? You can become a Gold Heart Canvasser by raising $500 and participate in the Gold Heart Canvasser Contest.
What is a Gold Heart Canvasser?
- A Gold Heart Canvasser is any canvasser that raises $500 or more during their Canvass
- Fundraising can be done door-to-door, online or a combination of the two.
- All funds collected by means other than online must be in the kit/money envelope at the time of the kit return to be considered towards the Gold Heart Canvasser minimum amount of $500.
Benefits of Becoming a Gold Heart Canvasser
The Heart and Stroke Foundation wants to recognize and thank our Gold Heart Canvassers for their tremendous effort and remarkable achievement of raising $500.
- When you raise $500 by March 31, you are automatically entered into a draw to win a grand prize worth $1,000! Receive an additional ballot for each $500 you raise. Funds must be returned in your Canvasser Kit or raised online by March 31. Click here for all the contest details.
- As a Gold Heart Canvasser, you will receive a gold, heart-shaped pin engraved with ‘2015’ as a memento of your significant accomplishment.
- And, when you set your goal as $500 or more on your online canvassing headquarters, a Gold Heart virtual Canvasser badge will be placed directly on your online canvassing headquarters for your donors to see! You can edit your goal anytime once you are logged in to your Headquarters.
If you want to let your Captain or Area Office know that you’d like to become a Gold Heart Canvasser, all you have to do is to set your online fundraising goal at $500 or more. If you aren’t an online canvasser, let your Captain, or your Area Office know of your goal when you pick up your Canvasser Kit. If you raise $500 or more without setting that goal, that’s great, too! You will still be recognized as a Gold Heart Canvasser.
Thank you for fundraising to help create survivors.
National Gold Heart Canvasser Winner
Provincial Contest Winners